Got a bell pepper begging to be used? Got a sausage, a tomato and some cheese? Do you like the tang of horseradish? Replicate this exactly or add some crispy bacon bits! This is so tasty and so easy to make.
- one bell pepper
- one sausage
- Jack cheese
- sweet horseradish
- a green olive — or bacon bits for flavor EASY INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Core the green bell pepper and smear a tablespoon of horseradish on the sides
2. Core one small roma tomato and insert inside cored bell pepper
3. Put a teaspoon of horseradish inside tomato
4. Slice one sausage length wise – cut in half and stuff down the side of bell pepper
5. Slice some jack cheese strips and place inside the bell pepper as in picture
6. Put a green olive in the middle of tomato, or not…or add some bacon bits inside.
BAKE in hot oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cheese has melted