THE TREASON IN POLITICS 2019: Power feeds on itself. It is never satisfied. It is almost never relinquished voluntarily. Who seeks to devour and destroy us? The answer is NOT the Democrats, or the Republicans. “Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.” Nothing is as devious as when a member of Congress or when the media lies to its listeners. When our elected leaders, or the media — ignore, violate or lie about their goal to divide our nation, we are given the right by the Constitution to question all things that go on behind closed doors. Man’s nature is to manipulate in order to present himself pure.. When the very people who are placed in positions of authority disappoint us, we are radically called to forgive them, while we hold them accountable by the power of our vote, or veto. The character assassination of the President of the United States, regardless of anyone’s political preference is criminal. The undisguised efforts by the media to sow discord and hate towards the President, is not freedom of speech, but it is treason. The King of kings is fair and just and God Almighty knows the contents of all hearts. We are WISE to QUESTION and to SEEK the TRUTH in all matters while we PRAY for those we voted into office. Like President Trump or not, we are instructed to pray for all those who God has chosen to rule over us.
It’s tough to pick only 10 accomplishments from such an extraordinary year, but here are just a few of the biggest things President Donald J. Trump has gotten done for the American people in 2019:
- The Trump Boom is going strong. The unemployment rate recently hit its lowest mark in 50 years. All told, since President Trump’s election, our economy has added more than 7 million jobs—over half a million in manufacturing alone.
- The stock market keeps breaking records: The Dow Jones and S&P 500 hit record closes again on Friday.
- The working class is thriving, as are previously forgotten communities. Wages are now rising the fastest for low-income workers, and poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans have reached all-time lows.
- Accountable government is back. Since taking office, President Trump has rolled back nearly 8 regulations for every new one, saving American taxpayers more than $50 billion in the process—with bigger savings still to come.
- Better trade deals are putting America back in the driver’s seat. Congress approved President Trump’s USMCA this month—a huge win for U.S. workers, farmers, and manufacturers that will create 176,000 new jobs.
- Trade with China in particular is about to get a whole lot fairer. As part of a historic “phase 1” deal, Beijing has agreed to structural reforms in its trade practices and to make substantial purchases of American agricultural products.
- Securing the border is paying off and making our country safer. President Trump struck new agreements with Mexico and Central American countries this year to help stop the flood of illegal immigration. Thanks to this swift action, border apprehensions fell by more than 70 percent from May to November.
- On health care, President Trump is fighting to give our patients the best system on Earth. While Democrats try to take away choice, the President’s focus on affordability led to the largest year-over-year drop in drug prices ever recorded.
- American interests are taking center stage abroad. In just one example: After years of not paying their fair share, NATO Allies will have increased defense spending by $130 billion by the end of next year.
- Our great military took out the world’s top terrorist in October. (Meet Conan, the hero dog who helped them do it!) Our troops are now getting the support they deserve. POTUS signed the National Defense Authorization Act for the 2020 fiscal year, which includes the biggest pay raise for our military in a decade.
” TRUE FACTS” ABOUT OUR LAST USA PRESIDENT WHO THE PEOPLE ELECTED.
Mike Gallagher compiled and wrote the following essay entitled: “Obama: It was You.”
* It was you who said that the USA is not a Christian nation. * It was you who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner – “I am one of you.” * It was you who on ABC News referenced – “My Muslim faith.” * It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques. * It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict- “I will stand with the Muslims.” * It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that – “I am a Muslim.” * It was you who sat in a Liberation Theology Church condemning America * It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ as you recite words from the Qur’an. * It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast *It was you who chose to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House * It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security. * It was you who said that NASA’s “foremost mission” was an outreach to Muslims * It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists. * It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist. * It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas. * It was you who ordered the US Postal Service to make a MUSLIM holiday stamp. * It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language in Grammar schools in the USA. * It was you who was quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood * It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare * It was you who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood. *
BEFORE voting any person into the White House, WISELY QUESTION “IF” they honor the flag, the Constitution, or the USA’s Founding Fathers FAITH IN GOD.
ARTICLE WRITTEN BY Jentezen Franklin who works in the White House with President Trump. “To miss the fact that this nation was on a slide down a slope to a cliff between 2008 and 2016 would be nothing less than turning a blind eye or political deafness. Federally funded abortion on demand was a machine raging out of control, our prisons were in desperate need of reform and a 1% GDP was the “new normal.” Socialism was on the rise, and our religious liberties as citizens, business owners and even clergy were being threatened at greater levels than any other time in modern history. Make no mistake, our nation was every bit as divided as it is now, and evangelicals felt every bit of concern and even anger at the direction our nation was being driven—only Christians didn’t march in the streets and respond in physical ways as we see today. Instead, we prayed, we guarded our churches and our families, and we waited for our chance to speak out at the ballot box. And on Nov. 8, 2016, we made our voices known as one of the largest voting blocks in the nation. Most who voted that day are stronger in their resolve now than they were then, and the polls show those numbers have even expanded exponentially since that historic day. This is not because millions of evangelicals have lost their moral compass, betrayed their beliefs or turned their backs on God. It is because they see a president who has lived up to a different kind of integrity and character in a leader by keeping his promises. Add to that the fact that he is the most pro-life president in modern history, and the record of President Trump’s actions speak a better testimony than 100 words or his tweets written in haste. In just three short years, over 200 conservative federal judges have replaced what was once a politically driven, activist judicial system changing the makeup of one of the most activist courts in our history, the 9th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals. These accomplishments make a better case for a sustained drive for justice and truth that speaks every bit as strongly to the character and morality of a national leader than pious platitudes and a false bipartisanship. What we have witnessed is extraordinary leadership in the face of incredible adversity—a different kind of moral fiber, especially when 13 new federal court seats were confirmed the same day the U.S. Congress was impeaching the president. When millions of evangelicals helped elect Donald J. Trump to be the president in 2016, the vast majority weren’t looking for a political statesman; they were looking for a fighter—someone who saw the challenge for what it was: the fight of our lifetime. Men who never see a single day on the battlefield will never understand the bloody nature of an actual fight—and neither will the cold, unaffected critic who observes from a distance and lobs in criticism from the safety of a corner office. It’s a different kind of character that is found in courageous leadership, fortitude and dogged determination. There is a deeper morality in keeping your promises after you’ve been elected. If you have the courage, you stand with the leader who stands for the very things you would hope a president would stand for: the sanctity of life, religious freedom for private citizens and business owners, conservative federal judges, standing with the nation of Israel, and a better tomorrow for those living in poverty, especially in our largest cities—the very values and policies you pray to God your president will push forward and stand on. And he has stood up for every single one. Those are Christian values. It’s a faulty and presumptuous notion to assume any religious leader who stands with this president has not spent hour after hour on their knees in prayer asking for God to show them where to stand and whom to stand with. It’s a callous miscalculation to assume that those who are actually in the fray are not in it at the leading of the Holy Spirit or under the protection of their God. Thousands of pastors and Christian leaders stand with millions of U.S. evangelicals who stand with this president with eyes wide open and at no personal or professional gain—in fact for many, the exact opposite happens. For those of us who are at the table with the president in a prayer and advisory role are there first, because we go where we are asked to go, and second, because we sense the hour we are in, and we are down for the fight. I would like to respectfully ask Christians who stand so vehemently against this president, what is your alternative? You have witnessed the policy achievements, the economy, the tax reforms and the stance opposing abortion and everything else. As you look at the choices on the other side of the ticket, what do you see that even remotely resembles the values your faith holds dearest? Socialism? Abortion on demand? Jailing Christian business owners? Is the valley between the two ends of the spectrum not wide? Is your disdain for the man greater than the policies and values that matter most to our faith? Or will you sit home and not vote at all? Indifference is one of the greatest diseases of this age, and the sin of silence, in one of the most critical times in history, is not an act of courage but rather a flaunting of a freedom men and women died to protect. In the end, I can only pray that people of faith who read the article written by the outgoing editor-in-chief calling for the resignation of the president will see it for what it is and what it is not. What it is: Just the opinion of one man and not the formal representation of any denomination, group of religious leaders. What it is not: It is not representative of my thoughts or motives, nor the thoughts and motives of any religious leader I know or am in regular contact with every week—all across the nation. Bottom line is this: Evangelical leaders and private citizens who are Christians all across this nation are stepping out of the shadows and onto the stage—off the sidelines and into the game in record numbers. ” Jentezen Franklin
During the impeachment hearings, please pray for unity and wisdom. Pray without ceasing for JUSTICE. A daily prayer to share among all who care about JUSTICE: God Most High, You are the only One that sees the end from the beginning. You know the outcome of this trial the president is in. There are six things You hate, seven that are detestable to You: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community. We proclaim the opposite spirit into the hearings. We call in the Holy Spirit to minister into the hearts of all those involved in this impeachment hearing. We ask Him to convict hearts that they become humble as they speak truthfully with the heavy burden of justice for all. We pray unity into the hearings as the people watching or listening wisely respond to the truth. We pray for justice as the wicked schemes become clear. We pray for the minds of the witnesses to suddenly desire to speak the truth. We ask for wisdom to be poured out in order that a peaceful resolution may come quickly. Protect the president from all injury as the Enemy, the prince of the airwaves is silenced. We firmly oppose Satan’s tactics as the Holy Spirit overpowers and demolishes all strongholds. We claim the blood of Jesus over President Trump, his family and his advisors. President Trump has done much for a better life in America. His administration has earnestly fought for our religious freedom, our veterans, our police force, for Israel, the economy and the American worker. We do not discount any sin, however, we trust in God alone for justice to be served. Father God we lay it all on the altar for You and we trust that You will separate truth from falsehood. We believe wholeheartedly that Your will shall be done as You allow the people to clearly see that the twisting of truth is not truth, and that partial truth will not suffice. Lord God please give both sides a voice, and give all ears to hear what the Spirit is saying! We ask in Jesus name, that You Father please intervene on behalf of President Trump in a swift, supernatural way. Amen “When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.” Proverbs 21:15 – “Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.” Leviticus 19:15