SUMMER can be enjoyed year round with a grilled chicken breast and a cucumber salad.
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium white or red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Thinly slice cucumbers and onions and place in small bowl.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, black pepper and garlic powder and whisk well to combine.
- Pour oil/vinegar mixture over cucumber and onions. Add feta cheese. Mix well to combine.
- Cover and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes to set before serving for best results.
Bite size salads KETO Angel Eggs
Bring this to your next pot luck KETO 7 Layers of Yum
Maybe a good side to this salad would be KETO Crackalickin Good
Summer is around the corner!!! Intermittent fasting has become easy, almost second nature as I listen to my body. Am I really hungry? My response is “Maybe something light, just enough to increase my fat intake.” After my BPC bulletproof coffee in the morning, yesterday I was not hungry until after 4 pm. This simple, satisfying salad is now a staple “go to” to compliment plenty of leftover KETO SPICY CHILI
MACROS PER SERVING OF CELERY SALAD: 2 grams net carbs, 38 grams of fat, 2 grams of fiber, 6 grams of protein
Ingredients for a celery salad. Make a bunch and keep in Tupperware.
- 3 cups celery, diced small
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, shaved
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts, chopped
View original post 95 more words