Since KETO dough is so sticky, found a recipe to tweak for a Bundt Pan Pizza. Simple ingredients that my husband Mike and I baked up for dinner tonight.
- Spray the Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- PREHEAT OVEN to 350F / 170 C – BAKE 25 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups Almond Flour SIFT DRY INTO MIXER BOWL
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp garlic/all seasoning__________(dry ingredients first)
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 oz Cream Cheese (melt in microwave 1 min, stir, 1 min more)
- 1 cup hand shredded Cheddar (or cheese of choice)
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup salami slices + 1 cut up sausage
- ½ cup diced white onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese for rolling the dough balls in
- 1/2 cup Prego Marinara sauce
DIRECTIONS for small bundt pan and three individual cups:
- SIFT all DRY ingredients into a STAND mixer bowl and set aside.
- Melt the all cheeses in microwave for 1 minute.
- Add melted cheese to mixer bowl, use dough arm.
- Add eggs and knead until it forms into a sticky ball.
- After fully mixed, sprinkle the dough with a small amount of parmesan cheese. This will help the dough not be so sticky when you start to handle it.
- Rub coconut oil on hands to handle dough. Rip dough into at least 20 chunks. (There are leftovers if bundt pan is small – used 3 Pyrex cups).
- Roll chunks of dough into a plate of parmesan cheese that has been sprinkled with a teaspoon of onion powder. (The parmesan cheese coats each dough ball allowing it not to fully combine while it’s baking.)
- Place the first layer of 10 prepared dough balls into a non-stick Bundt pan.
- Add a layer of favorite shredded cheese, Salami slices, diced onion, sliced sausage, sprinkle with parmesan.
- Add the 2nd layer of 10 prepared dough balls on top of the first layer.
- Repeat shredded cheese, meat slices, onion, parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. ENJOY with a heated cup of PREGO marinara sauce in the middle of the Bundt pizza hole.
2 NET carbs per slice or per Pyrex cup.
NEED MORE KETO Recipes
One thought on “KETO BUNDT PIZZA”