Got company coming? Make the house smell wonderful and pop a bundt cake in the oven. Serve with tea and fresh fruit.
MAKE BUNDT CAKE OUT OF BASIC BAGEL RECIPE
- USE 1 tablespoon MCT oil in ramekin set aside / PREHEAT OVEN 400
FIRST BOWL “STAND MIXER BOWL” combine:
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoon baking POWDER
- ¼ teaspoon bake SODA
- 1.5 tablespoons of Stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Pinch of salt
MIX DRY first then add wet ingredients
- 3 eggs + 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – MIX well + add MCT oil
ONE big bundt cake or cake and 3 bagels.
- PREHEAT oven to 220 c / 300 degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients in stand Mixer bowl #1
- add egg, vanilla, MCT oil mixture and mix for 2 minutes.
- Spray bundt cake baking dish, then rub hands with coconut oil to handle dough.
- Hand press bits of dough into bottom of bundt pan, press pecans into dough, sprinkle with cinnamon. BAKE 19 minutes, or until brown on top.
- Roll dough into logs, cut and place ends together to make 3 bagels on cookie sheet add sesame seeds before placing in the oven. Bake for 12 minutes.
NOTE: add slivered almonds, shred coconut on top