Got company coming? Make the house smell wonderful and pop a bundt cake in the oven. Serve with coffee, whip cream and fresh fruit or use Philadelphia icing on top.
MAKE BUNDT CAKE OUT OF BASIC BAGEL RECIPE
- FIRST: MELT 2 tablespoons butter in ramekin set aside / PREHEAT OVEN 400
FIRST BOWL “STAND MIXER BOWL” combine:
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoon baking POWDER
- ¼ teaspoon bake SODA
- 1.5 tablespoons of Stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Pinch of salt
2ND GLASS BOWL:
- MELT IN MICROWAVE: 2 oz cream cheese + 1.50 cups mozz cheese – after melted add 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 3 eggs + 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – MIX well + add melted butter + Mix
ONE big bundt cake or cake and 3 bagels.
- Melt 2 tbls butter for 15 seconds – PREHEAT oven to 220 c / 300 degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients in stand Mixer bowl #1
- Glass BOWL #2 melt the cheeses for 1 min, stir, 1.5 min, stir
- BOWL #3 add egg, vanilla, butter mixture to Bowl#1 and mix for 2 minutes.
- Add hot melted cheese to Bowl #1 Mixer bowl, mix for 3 minutes, scrape
- Spray bundt cake baking dish, then rub hands with coconut oil to handle dough.
- Hand press bits of dough into bottom of bundt pan, press pecans into dough, sprinkle with cinnamon. BAKE 19 minutes, or until brown on top.
- Roll dough into logs, cut and place ends together to make 3 bagels on cookie sheet add sesame seeds before placing in the oven. Bake for 12 minutes.
Make up a batch of icing and keep in the fridge to add to a bagel or slice of bundt cake. FROSTING: Ingredients = 1/2 softened butter + 1 pkg (8 oz) soft cream cheese + one teaspoon vanilla + 2 tablespoons Stevia. STEPS: In large bowl, beat softened butter and cream cheese with electric mixer 3 minutes, scraping bowl, until smooth and creamy. Stir in vanilla, then sweetener. Spread on cooled cake or bagels.
NOTE: After bundt cake is pulled out of the oven, smear about 1 tablespoon of butter on top to keep it moist.