Our souls resonate with the quiet, with the absence, with the invisible. Enter into the ever present Holy stillness. Allow Him to renew your mind with quiet beauty. Open your heart to the sound of serenity, and listen purposefully for the soothing voice that confirms “all is well” . Listen intently to the still small voice. Listen to what the Spirit is saying. When questions remain unanswered by the wizards of the world,
Tune into His living Word and God will reveal the answer.
Instead of asking God. . .
- “Where are You in my storm?”
- “How can You bless me today?”
Ask God. . .
- “Remind me of that story when You healed, renewed, and restored me”
- “What is Your favorite psalm and why?”
- “How can I be a blessing today…?”
All distractions ignored in the place of a calming, restorative quiet,
I retreat to listen, He speaks softly, He gently nudges, He opens doors….
Totally surrendered to His lead, I walk with confidence…knowing,
I am NEVER alone!