To keep your electrolytes up, many people simply put a half tsp of salt in a glass of water and gulp it. Other people make Electrolyte gummies. You can also purchase these drops for cramps, for constipation, for nausea and for fasting. What is an electrolytes? this Youtube from Dr. Berg breaks the science down in every day terms. CLICK PIC to ENLARGE. A collage of CARNIVORE/KETO items for a better journey.
SIMPLE STEPS USED for ELECTROLYTE GUMMIES
• 2 tablespoons beef gelatin powder (Amazon) lasts forever
• 1 cup cold cinnamon water or your favorite liquid
• 1/4 teaspoon keto chow electrolyte, or fasting drops
1. Put cold liquid ( +drops of electrolytes) in a small pan; sprinkle gelatin over liquid.
2. Allow the COLD liquid and gelatin to soften for a minute or two
3. Place the pan over medium-low heat and heat while stirring until all the gelatin has dissolved and the mixture is hot but not boiling, about 190-200 degrees.
4. Pour, USE DROPPER, or ladle the mixture into silicon molds
5. Refrigerate overnight.
6. Remove from the molds. Store in airtight container in fridge.
KETO CHOW BRAND DROPS: https://shop.ketochow.xyz/collections/electrolytes/products/electrolyte-fasting-drops