Hungry for FALL and all the warm flavors? Then shop for these yummy ingredients and whip up a pumpkin spice latte to be served with some lip smackin pumpkin spice bread! Making this up today as it is raining in Jalisco, Mexico today.
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- ¾ cup powdered Keto friendly Swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Stevia
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 package Philadelphia cream cheese
- Melt coconut oil and butter.
- Beat eggs, swerve, pumpkin puree, sour cream, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice.
- Slowly add coconut oil and butter to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased mini loaf pans
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for approx 45 minutes
Whip up the icing
- In a bowl stir together Stevia, butter and cream cheese
- Smear on top of the hot pumpkin bread
- Enjoy a cup of coffee with cinnamon and Stevia
Nutritional Information Based on MyFitnessPal app (8 servings) – 105 calories, fat 10.3g, protien .3, carbs 1.98 – 0.4375 = 1.55 Net Carbs