Hankering for a Chinese fix? The solution is simple stir fry up yourself this egg roll bowl and be satisfied! Easy to make in a jiffy, most ingredients should be in a Keto fan fridge. Copied from a Keto Chef website named Keto Gasm.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 stalks of green onion
- Brown ground pork in a large pan or wok over medium heat.
- Ensure cabbage and onion is thinly sliced into long strands. Use a spiralizer to cut the vegetables for quickest results.
- Add sesame oil and onion to pan with browned ground pork. Mix together and continue cooking over medium heat.
- Mix soy sauce, garlic, and ground ginger together in a small bowl. Once onions have browned, add the sauce mixture to the pan.
- Immediately add the cabbage mixture to the pan and toss to coat the vegetable and evenly distribute ingredients. Add chicken broth to the pan and mix. Continue cook