Cuddle up with a cup of coffee and a few peanut butter cookies. All you need is peanut butter, one egg, and your favorite sweetener and within 15 minutes, warm cookies! The only reason to use restraint…is to wait until the cookies cool before devouring!
SIMPLE to make, and easy on the tastebudsINGREDIENTS:
1 cup of all natural peanut butter
1 large egg ( add a pinch a baking soda if you like )
1/2 cup of your favorite keto approved sweetener
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
- Preheat oven to 350° – perhaps make a pot of coffee
- Mix ingredients together in a medium sized bowl
- Roll dough into little balls then put them on the cookie sheet
- Push the design into them with a fork
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes
- Just in time for THANKSGIVING! – The cookies crumble easily, so wait for them to cool all the way before you try to move them.