Lets keep it simple saints (KISS) and in 2020 let us resolve to thrive by offering the same forgiveness we have received. We can easily SMILE in the assurance that we are loved. Our heavenly Papa will do NEW things in the lives of all those who look to Him in the New Year. He desires to teach us new truths about Himself, provide new opportunities for ministering to others, while He takes us to higher levels of worship and deeper levels of trust. Let us not be like the stubborn folks who were plucked from slavery then complained about the new things God was doing. Everybody likes new things, including God. He’s called the Ancient of Days, but He says, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?” One of the best ways to keep our faith in God refreshed is to read His living Word daily. His Word is timeless—old and new at the same time. Just as God’s “compassions are new every morning” a daily dose of His Word can give us new understanding, fresh insights, and renewed strength. Let us stroll through 2020 with a clear heart and mind knowing that we have released all grudges, anger and unforgiveness. Therefore; IF you have wronged me, it’s been forgiven, and forgotten. IF I have hurt you, I am genuinely sorry, my words or actions were not intended to harm you. IF we are not speaking, it’s cool – I wish you well. IF you owe me money, debt paid, you are welcome! IF you are angry with me, you won the argument and I have let it go. Let us sail through the upcoming year in a spirit of forgiveness as we gracefully adopt the 2020 VISION our Father has for us! Lets smile as we watch God at work in and thru us!
1. Praise God everyday for a fresh revelation and for His anointing.
2. We are containers of the mighty force of God. We get to simply ASK for direction, wisdom, guidance, for healing, for grace, joy, peace, finance. Then we simply choose to TRUST God to deliver His best, in His timing, for His glory. We have NOT because we Ask not. Simply keep asking.
3. Remain active. Look for ways to serve others. People without a plan decay in spirit and body.
4. People can survive without eating for weeks, but we only live 11 days without sleeping. Sleep daily.
5. People who smile and laugh a lot are healthier than those who choose not to. Choose health.
6. The human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much info as Wikipedia. Store some Scripture and insert your name in it. Keep it in address book in your pocket.
7.Take a 10 min walk daily & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day and LISTEN.
9. When you wake up in the morning, thank the Holy Spirit for His guidance, and the opportunities He will make available for you to speak words that uplift and give HOPE to others. Make it a goal to make at least 3 people per day SMILE 😃.
10. Eat more natural foods that never walked or lived in a box. Eat less manufactured foods. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat a bounty of radiant color: blueberries, bananas, broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes, potatoes, almonds, seeds, plums, figs, zucchini, grapes, red onions, beans, watermelon, apples.
11. Choose to invest time reading at least 3 Psalms, and one chapter of the Bible daily.
12. God told us we would suffer through hard times, but that He would never leave us. We are in good company as we choose to suffer well. Read Psalms and cry out to God like David and rest in His promised Presence. Read Ecclesiastes and fully embrace Solomon’s vast wisdom. Nothing under the Son has lasting value.
13. Life is too short to waste hating. Forgive quickly, and move on in His grace.
14. Don’t compare your physical or spiritual condition, your knowledge, your journey with Jesus to others. Our Father wired us all differently that He might connect with a vast variety of souls. God does not have favorites, He loves us all equally. He delights in us 😀 Pray that His Word pours out of you as His will be done on earth at it is in heaven. Amen
15. Be generous! Be a ‘Giver’ and a ‘ParTaker’ of all the blessings that come
“REMEMBER ME” Remember Jesus with a SMILE all the while, in every situation, good or bad, because you are never alone. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friend Jesus will so stay in touch. Each night before you go to bed, talk to God and tell Him thanks for His love, and provision.
🎶🎵🎶 “IF you are happy and you know it…then your face will gladly show it, so keep on smiling, and the whole world smiles with you. 🎶🎵🎶 😀 GOOD REMINDER to sing while you SMILE and praise God. Worshipping God while smiling stops a negative mindset from developing. David’s song: 🎶🎵🎶 “I will tell of your greatness, my God and King.I will praise your name forever and ever. I will praise you every day. I will praise your name forever and ever. The Lord is great and deserves all our praise! No one can fully understand his greatness! Each generation will praise you and tell the next generation about the great things you do. Your majesty and glory are wonderful. I will tell about your miracles. People will tell about the amazing things you do, and I will tell everyone how great you are. They will talk about your goodness and sing about your justice. The Lord is kind and merciful, patient and full of love.The Lord is good to everyone. He shows his mercy to everything he made. Lord, all you have made will give thanks to you. Your loyal followers will praise you. They will tell how great your kingdom is. They will tell how great you are. So others will learn about the mighty things you do, about the glory of your kingdom—how marvelous it is!” Psalm 145 (ESV) 🎶🎵🎶
Research shows that smiling a lot helps towards rewiring the circuit in the brain that helps peeps keep their spirit healthy. Simply put, a SMILE reflects a positive attitude which engulfs all other emotions! God has designed us in such a way that when we smile with our eyes and mouth…a deep meaningful smile (called the Duchenne smile), the part of our brain that engages in decision-making, or in pursuit of Gods purpose in all situations… shifts between our thoughts, and His. We become stronger and more effective as we smile and seek to find God at work in every circumstance. By choosing to consciously smile, we become Joy filled and more spiritually infused. Researcher shows that a smile lowers stress and blood pressure and stimulates the immune system. In fact our brain pays attention to cues from the rest of our body to determine our moods and emotions. So smiling increases our health as well! The best part about smiling is that it is contagious! Rarely will a smile come back void. It does influence the recipient to grin inwardly even if not outwardly. Dean Martin sang “Keep on smiling, and let the whole world smile back at you.” Peeps respond to a real smile; the mirror neurons God has so graciously wired into our brains are designed to respond with a burst of feel good chemicals being released lifting our spirits and intellect.