What if I choose to believe that what God says about me is true? What if I decide today that I am perfect in His sight? What if I decide to accept the healing that God says is mine by the stripes of Jesus! Our prayers get answered in His way, and in His timing. When we affirm and say “I am healed” we must believe regardless of the medicine we still take, or the pain we feel. The truth is that the Holy Spirit is working in us, 24/7. With authority, we COMMAND OUR BODY to obey when we speak words of life into it. WE STOP proclaiming the diagnosis, and instead we claim the healing. We do NOT deny that sickness exists, but by His stripes we are healed, and we have the authority to DENY sickness the right to exist in our bodies. “I am redeemed from the curse and this truth flows through every cell of my body as God’s Word restores life and total health in me. I said I am healed, I believe I am healed, and it is so! AMEN Every organ and tissue of my body functions in the perfection that God created it to be. I do not accept the diagnosis from man, but I BELIEVE God and embrace the truth. I was created in the image of God, and there is no spot, blemish, sickness or disease in me! Genesis 1:26 “God said, “Let us make mankind in our image…” Abba Father, Thy Word is manifest in my body. All sickness has been healed as I apply the blood of the lamb across the doorposts of my mind and heart. Fear and pain are both banished as things of the past. I make demands with the authority God gave me. ❤️ Matthew 17:20 “if you have faith as small as a mustard seed (and believe)…Nothing will be impossible for you.”
It is “the pure in heart” who will “see God.” By an act of His sovereign grace, faith is the gift that trusts and obeys. We hold every thought captive and compare it to scripture. We throw out all thoughts that do not line up with God’s Word. “He Himself bore our sins” in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by His wounds you have been healed.” 1 Peter 2:24 — Past Tense, AMEN we have “BEEN HEALED” by His stripes. Thank You Jesus! Remember that Jesus intercedes on our behalf, so as we strive to maintain a pure, uninterrupted intimacy with the Lord, by His Spirit we speak LIFE into our BODIES, regardless of how we may feel. We command our body to heal, in Jesus name. “It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also BELIEVE and therefore SPEAK.” 2 Corinthians 4:13 — God created the world and man and woman by speaking His Word. We too have been called to speak the word of God aloud, to be hearers and doers of His word. “For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.” Romans 8:13 – Let us NOT allow the flesh to have its own way. Let us live with FAITH in our HOPE that the Word of God is living and constantly active. God’s desire for us is that we walk in faith and in health. Jesus said “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and DOES NOT DOUBT in their heart, but BELIEVES, that what they SAY will happen, it will be done for them.” Mark 11:23
God’s Word is LIFE and HEALTH, or medicine to all flesh. God’s Word WILL HEAL YOUR BODY, but it does it through FAITH. “My child, attend to My words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.” Therefore, alone with God, in your audible voice make this command with authority, faith and belief! “Body, I speak the Word of Faith to you. I demand that every organ, every bone, and all cells to perform a perfect work by God’s original design. Body, you are the temple of the Holy Spirit; therefore, I charge you in the powerful name of Jesus, and by the authority of His holy Word, that you be healed and made whole in Jesus name.” Proverbs 12:18 “The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.” I speak truth when I say to my body “the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in me, and He who raised Christ from the dead gives life to my body because His Spirit lives in me” Romans 8:11 personalized.
God’s Word is supernatural medicine that must be consumed 3 x a day in order to replace the words of man, or the whispers of the Liar. John 15:7-10 “IF you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to My Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit.” ❤️ The responsibility is entirely on us to believe and speak against sickness. Beware of doubting God. “But if He is loving, He could have prevented all disease.” Faith response: If I had a Doberman and turned him loose to attack you, the court would arrest me not the dog. If we allow the devil to steal our faith, it is NOT God’s will, but ours to hold onto the lie. “Greater is He who is in me, than the thief who seeks to destroy me.” A great book on healing is on Amazon for $2.99 by Charles Capps. Read chapter 4 and KEEP the healing that the Holy Spirit delivers unto you!
No weapon or attack formed against me shall succeed as the Holy Spirit in me has defeated Satan’s schemes, and I am healed! Amen. Abba Father, I thank You that I am forgiven and justified by faith in Your perfect work. You healed all my diseases; You redeemed my life from the pit; You filled my mouth with the truth so that my youth is renewed as the eagles. Lord, You have blessed my food and water and have taken sickness away from me. I will fulfill the number of my days in health. Thank You Father that I have a healthy heart that beats with the rhythm of Christ in me. Every cell is restored perfectly as the Holy Spirit flows through me, He cleanses my arteries, straightens my spine, takes away stiffness and pain, all my organs NOW function as God created them to function. Isaiah 55:11 “My word will not return to Me void, it will accomplish what I desire.” I speak life to my entire body as I cast out doubt in the power of claiming what God says is true of me. I am whole and perfect in His sight. AMEN
Pastor and Educator Derek Prince is featured on this post. Many over the past two years have had COVID, some died, some lived, and some still suffer the after affects of a vaccine. My health at the age of 70 was completely restored knowing that Jesus intercedes on my behalf, i completed the below exercise, as others laid hands on me and prayed. I followed up by reading the book by Charles Capps, and affirmed my healing over anxiety, and heart malfunctions! Listen to Derek Prince and write down the major blocks to your healing. “I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.” Psalms 118:17 KJV AMEN
BARRIERS TO HEALING: Jesus said that the Spirit will glorify Him in John 16:13 “When He the Spirit of Truth has come, He will guide you into all truth, for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears, He will speak and He will tell you of things to come. For He will take of what is Mine, and reveal it to you. All things of the Father are Mine, therefore I say that He the Holy Spirit will take of Mine and reveal it to you.” Everything the Father has —is invested in the Son, and all the wealth of the Father and the Son is disposed of by the Holy Spirit. “My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.” Hosea 4:6 “Therefore my people will go into exile for lack of understanding; those of high rank will die of hunger and the common people will be parched with thirst.” Isaiah 5:13 “The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.” Deut 29:29 Because God declared that the secret things belong to HIM, I will not waste my time to learn the secrets of God, but I shall earnestly seek revelation, power and healing by the Holy Spirit.
1) IGNORANCE of God’s Word – Lord God I confess that I have not studied the scriptures in order to increase my faith in You. In the name of Jesus I ask You Lord to forgive me and help me to seek the truth more diligently that I may glorify You with my life. AMEN — Ignorance of God’s Word is replaced with truth. “God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because He first loved us. Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. And He has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.” 1 John 3:10 “Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.” 1 John 4:20
2) UNBELIEF is an evil sin, and we deceive ourselves if we say we have never doubted God at His Word. “See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.” Hebrews 3:12 Holy Father God, You are the Great Physician and I ask You to reveal to me the times I doubted the power of God to heal me or others. I admit my unbelief, and my doubts that God hears my prayers. Forgive me Lord, remove my unbelief as You increase my faith in You.
3)UNCONFESSED SIN – Lord Jesus examine my heart and reveal to me anything from my past that I have withheld from You. Forgive me Lord for my stubbornness, my pride, critical spirit, any bitterness, anger, resentments or…..Thank You Lord for Your forgiveness. I also forgive myself for never admitting the truth to God. Proverbs 28:13 “Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.” Proverbs 26:1 “Oh Lord God, Test me, Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind” I have confessed my sins and therefore I am washed clean by my Father’s mercy. AMEN
4) UNFORGIVENESS towards others or yourself. “But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in heaven will forgive you your sins too.” Mark 11:25 TLB We must forgive others in order to be forgiven by God. Holding onto bitter resentment and unforgiveness will destroy the person who holds the grudge. It will also keep you from entering heaven. Oh Holy Spirit show me any root of bitterness in me that I may forgive as I have been forgiven much. I confess my anger, bitterness and resentment toward —–right now, I choose to forgive those who have hurt me, who have spoken evil against me, that I may also be forgiven. I also forgive myself for stubbornly refusing to forgive others. Thank You Lord for Your grace which gives me the power to forgive others. AMEN
5) OCCULT INVOLVEMENT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ASSOCIATION WITH THOSE WHO PRACTICE IT. “You must not worship the gods of these other nations, nor sacrifice to them in any way, and you must not follow the evil example of these heathen people; you must utterly conquer them and break down their shameful idols.” Exodus 23:24 – Also by association “You must make no covenant with them, nor have anything to do with their gods.” Exodus 23:32 Have you ever exposed yourself, even innocently to: A Ouija Board, horoscopes, animal medicine cards, Tarot cards, Psychics, Hard Rock Music, Numerology, Cocaine, Marijuana, Amphetamines, Fortune Tellers? Have you ever brought home a souvenir of a false God, an idol of worship, or a special healing rock? Our God hates pride and idols. PRAY: Lord Jesus I renounce my involvement, participation or amusement with all the above items of the evil that is in each of the above occult practices. Lord Jesus forgive me and remove any curse I have brought upon myself. Release me from the consequences of any innocent participation and forgive me Lord as the Holy Spirit releases me from the influence of the occult. AMEN
6) COVENANT with people who worship false gods. “How long will you people turn my glory into shame? How long will you love delusions and seek false gods?” Psalm 4:2 “Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods.” Psalm 40:4 —
LAYING ON HANDS TO HEAL was a practice of Jesus Christ. “While Jesus was in one of the towns, a man came along who was covered with leprosy. When he saw Jesus, he fell with his face to the ground and begged him, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.” Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” And immediately the leprosy left him.” Luke 5:12 We have been given the Holy Spirit to greater works than these. “All the people were amazed and said to each other, “What words these are! With authority and power he gives orders to impure spirits and they come out!” Luke 4:36 — Have you hung out with those involved in Free Masons, Knights of the Templar, Masonic Lodge for Women, United Grand Lodge, or any other satanic organizations? Any system that worships or idolizes a Grand Master other than the Lord Jesus is an abomination in the eyes of God Almighty. Have people in your circle of influence experienced emotional breakdowns, barrenness, extreme poverty, history of suicides, been accident prone, met a untimely tragic deaths? PRAY: In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask the Holy Spirit to deliver me from the entire curse of any satanic practice. The dark shadow of depression, a tendency to trip and fall, a frustration or quick temper as success is never obtainable. PRAY: I confess I cannot be holy on my own, achieve any worthy goal, or lay my hands on any person without the HOLY SPIRIT working in and through me. I choose to invoke the power of the Holy Spirit to enable me to bind and rebuke any evil spirit! The spirit of infirmity, the crippling spirit, the spirit of death, the spirit of morbidity. I obey God’s word and I look to Jesus and thank Him for the gift of healing by the laying on of hands. I DECLARE ““I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.” Psalms 118:17 KJV AMEN — Pastor Jack “The Suicide of UNBELIEF” March 24, 2022
Jesus said “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked Him and He would have given you living water. The doubting Samaritan said “You have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? Are you greater than our father Jacob? Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” We examine our hearts to see if we KNOW the gift of God. To determine if we receive the LIVING WATER? If remain thirsty, if we read God’s word yet doubt, we need to tap into the SPRING of water that wells up “in us”, and allow the Holy Spirit to remove our fears, as we trust in God’s Word. AMEN
Our God continually provides us with object lessons, therefore we wisely remember His works of grace. The Lord knows our tendency to forget. “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever BELIEVES has eternal life. I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.” John 6:47-51 ESV We need to treasure the memory of the Lord’s great sacrifice to give us eternal life. Unlike the hearers of Moses and Jesus, let us hear these words and ask that the Holy Spirit give us clarity and understanding. AMEN