Beam as a picture of health after indulging in this fabulous bowl of crispy yum! The salad dressing is thick and creamy and sweet. Salad is best served after bowl sits in fridge overnight. So if you are bringing to a potluck, make it the night before.
SHOPPING LIST OF INGREDIENTS
- 5 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 container grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 3 celery sticks chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, in small pieces
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Jack/white cheese
- 2 green onions diced
- 1 tablespoon Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package Oscar Meyer crispy bacon, chopped
- 1 bag of bacon rinds – crunch added on top as garnish before serving
In a large glass bowl, layer the lettuce followed by the grape tomatoes, cucumber, cauliflower, peas, red onion mixed with diced celery, then add crumbled hard-boiled egg.
Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, green onion, sugar, and black pepper in a bowl and spread on top of salad.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon on top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
- Before serving, crunch it up by adding broken bacon rinds on top!