We are so blessed to eat chocolate while living our perfect SKINNY KETO lifestyle! This is a fabulous recipe which can be easily altered to suit your taste by adding various berries. Prep time is a breezy 10 minutes, cook time is quick 8 minutes, and good things always make us wait…it is ready to devour in 24 hours of fridge time!
Macros: 4.8g carbs, 37.2g fat, 5.8g protein, 380 calories Per Slice
SHOP FOR INGREDIENTS:
For the Cheesecake Crust
- 5 squares (50g) of 90% sugar free dark chocolate
- 7 tbsp hard butter (100g) butter + 1 tbsp softened butter
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Pecan Flour or Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Erythritol ( or Stevia )
- 1 cup (250g) Philadelphia cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup Erythritol or Stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 squares (40g) 90% of sugar free dark chocolate. Keep the last square for later.
Preheat oven to 180c/350f
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter in a frying pan until completely combined.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl, then add the chocolate mixture and combine well.
- Grease your non stick cake pan. ( silicone bake pans work great )
- Press your mixture down to completely covered the cake pan.
- Place the crust into the oven for 8-10 mins then remove and let cool.
SIMPLE CHOCOLATE FILLING
- Melt the dark chocolate with the sour cream and combine well in no-stick pot.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar substitute, heavy cream and vanilla in a bowl and mix well until cream cheese sucks up all ingredients.
- Add sour cream and chocolate mixture and whip with an electric mixer until completely dissolved into a lush filling.
- Spoon chocolate mixture into the cooled crust.
- Grate the last square of chocolate over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours – 24 hours in the fridge.
- Slice into 10 slices. Expect compliments of “Oh my!”