Throw a party, or bring this dip to a porch-potluck-game-day gathering and be a hero! At least enjoy a safe crunch in the midst all the hoopla and avoid the temptation of chips and pizza. Simple ingredients and EASY to make.
ONE BATCH INGREDIENTS:
- 4 ounces of heavy whipping cream (Mexico Brand pictured)
- 4 ounces of shredded white cheese
- 1 can diced tomatoes ( or freshly diced )
- 1 can diced chillies
- 1 white onion
- Drain diced tomatoes and green chilies – set aside 4 ounces of each.
- Use non-stick pot, heat 4 ounces of heavy whipping cream on a medium heat until it boils….then add
- Mix in 4 oz of shredded Jack cheese until it is melted
- Sprinkle in diced tomatoes, green chilies and 2 oz of diced onion
- Crunchy pork rinds
- Sliced bell peppers ( red, yellow, green ) for a colorful party plate
- Celery sticks