What shall you serve with a crock-pot full of pulled pork? Better than the coleslaw served at KFC, make up this and keep a tupperware full for a quick tablespoon side of whatever you have for lunch or dinner. Two meals a day for KETO lifestyle fans is about all we can handle with our diminished appetites.
- 1/2 small head green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 jicama, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 large sweet apple (such as Fuji) diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Stevia or your favorite sweetener
- 1 teaspoon paprika, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 ounce hand crushed barbecue bacon bits served on top when served.