Sea food ala Keto shrimp and zuke noodles! Freshen up your menu plan with some succulent scampi! Variety, variety, variety keeps us busy in planning, shopping and cooking up dishes that we always saved for eating out. Simple ingredients and amazing taste!
SHOP FOR INGREDIENTS:
- Four medium zucchini
- Coconut oil, one tablespoon oil
- Medium shrimp, 1 pound or 500 grams, peeled, deveined
- Salt, Pepper, and/or Zatarran’s Cajun spice
- Red pepper flakes 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic cloves, 3 minced ( or use already minced garlic )
- Low sodium chicken broth ¼ cup
- Lemon, one squeezed
- Parmesan cheese
- Parsley for garnish
1. Using a coarse cheese grater, slide the zucchini down the grater, shaving of long strips. Rotate the zucchini constantly, grating all sides, until you reach the seeds in the center.
2. Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large, nonstick skillet.
3. Add the shrimp in and season with the salt, black pepper, red pepper, and garlic. Sautée the shrimp, until they evenly begin to show a pink color, about 3 minutes.
4. Pour in the chicken broth and lemon juice and let the liquid come to a simmer.
5. Add the zucchini noodles and stir until everything is combined and the shrimp are fully cooked.
6. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley leaves, sprinkle on Parmesan and serve.