What is a FAT BOMB? It is a pre-made sweet treat for all who are following the KETO lifestyle or The Shepherds Code! We get to indulge our sweet tooth whenever our daily choices do NOT include enough FAT! Three recipes out of many you can find online. Just google FAT BOMB and adjust to your taste buds!! REMEMBER we lose FAT by eating more FAT and less sugar or carbs! SEE chart below!
NUMBERS for this FAT BOMB: 115.66 Calories, 11.02g Fats, 2.5g Net Carbs, and 1.48g Protein! Simply delicious!
1 package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/8 cup Stevia
5 squares of sugar free chocolate
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup slivered almonds
OPTIONAL: 4 strawberries as garnish with canned whip cream
MAKE CRUST.…layer bottom of cupcake liner with melted butter and slivered almonds.:
- Melt butter in micro for 20 seconds.
- Mix melted butter and nuts. Pat and press into muffin cups place in freezer
DIRECTIONS to MAKE CHOCOLATE FILLING
- Melt chocolate in 60 second intervals ( stir in cream, zap for total of 120 seconds)
- Whip philly cheese and sugar together
- Add melted chocolate and cream mixture to philly cheese and stir
- Dollop atop nut crust in muffin cups
- Freeze muffin cups for an hour
- Adorn with sliced strawberries on top