What a delicious way to celebrate Easter morning with a KETO bulletproof COFFEE and a chocolate, peanut butter Easter egg ! This is a NO BAKE recipe that provides you with 42 peanut butter, chocolate pops. Each pop of scrumptious is only 3.1g net carbs and 4g fat! SEE BELOW, calculated on SparkPeople Recipes by Skinnymex.
Chocolate layer #1
- Heat 5 oz of dark, unsweetened chocolate with 2 tablespoons coconut oil in microwave for 45 seconds, remove stir and add 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, stir and replace in microwave for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Consistency should be able to drip off the end of a spoon.
- Fill 42 round silicone ice cube tray slots with a drizzle of chocolate, put in freezer while you make peanut butter filling. (ice cube trays available at Amazon)
Peanut Butter layer
- In microwave melt 3 1/2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter (your favorite) with 2 teaspoons coconut oil + splash of vanilla ( 1/4/ tsp) + 1 tbls Stevia for 30 seconds. Remove and stir, add 2 teaspoons coconut flour, stir till consistency can drip off spoon to cover first layer of chocolate.
- Spoon to fill ice cube tray about half way, then put in freezer while you make layer #2 of chocolate. Second layer of chocolate, repeat Chocolate layer #1. (Click on each picture to make it bigger) Turn up your Christmas music and have FUN.
- Any leftover peanut butter mix add to bottom of small glass dish, sprinkle coconut bits over peanut butter, then add leftover chocolate, or make some more. This makes a nice frozen dessert for guests. Simply slice into squares for a coconut chocolate peanut surprise.
Nutritional breakdown: Yields 42 Fat Bombs when using small silicone ice cube trays. 88 calories/fat bomb, Total Fat is 8.7 grams, Sodium is 22 mg., Total Carbs are 2.2 grams, Dietary Fiber is 1.1 gram, (Net Carbs are 1.1 gram), Protein is 1.7 grams.
FOR MORE RECIPES: COOK with KETO Coach