Low Carb Pancakes or Crepes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia sweetener
- butter and crushed strawberries instead of syrup
- Add all ingredients to blender. Start with eggs and water and cream cheese so you don’t have anything get stuck at bottom.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed. Let batter sit for 2 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat. For each pancake, pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter onto skillet.
- Once you start to see little bubbles form, flip and continue to cook until pancake is browned on each side. Continue until you have used all pancake batter.
- Serve pancakes topped with butter and syrup!
Make sure you have a good super fine almond flour, not almond meal. Almond flour is blanched almonds ground into a super fine flour. Costco has almond flour.
- use blueberries or strawberries instead of syrup
- skip flour, just use other ingredients makes a crepe