Inspired by our favorite BBC series, these blueberry muffins compliment a cup of tea or BPC coffee. The heat of the month of May is beginning so all my baking is done early in the morning here in Mexico. These will satisfy my husband’s habit of having a muffin with his coffee. For me, in the morning, I enjoy an occasional KETO BAKED EGGS
Melt butter, preheat oven, line cup cake tin
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1 overflowing cup of sour cream (USA use yogurt)
- 3 1/2 cup almond flour
- 6 medium eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup blueberries and/or raspberries
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit/ 200 C – BAKE 20 minutes and check!
- Line a muffin tin with silicone liners or paper liners
- Whisk sour cream, eggs, vanilla and melted butter well.
- Then add all dry ingredients. Just use Whisk, then…
- Carefully fold in the berries, keep some to place on top.
- Bake for 25-40 minutes depends on altitude and oven.
5 net carbs per muffin