Inspired by our favorite BBC series, these blueberry muffins compliment a cup of tea. The heat of baking is done early in the morning here in Mexico. Bake em, Freeze em, Enjoy em when you get a hunger for a muffin.
Preheat oven, line cup cake tin with colorful silicone liners
- 2 tbsp MCT oil or coconut oil
- 1 overflowing cup of yogurt
- 3 1/2 cup almond flour
- 6 medium eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup blueberries and/or raspberries
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit/ 200 C – BAKE 20 minutes and check!
- Line a muffin tin with silicone liners or paper liners
- Whisk yogurt (sour cream) eggs, vanilla and coconut oil well.
- Then add all dry ingredients. Just use Whisk, then…
- Carefully fold in the berries, keep some to place on top.
- Bake for 25-40 minutes depends on altitude and oven.
4 thoughts on “KETO Blueberry Muffins”
Pingback: KETO Support Buds | Living Abroad
Pingback: KETO LASAGNE | Living Abroad
Pingback: BLUEBERRY BM BUNS | Living Abroad