For 1 NET carb, no need to DENY yourself Potstickers!
Alright, people. I’ve outdone myself today. I’ve made the holy grail of appetizers – the potsticker – AKA gyoza, AKA dumpling. Whatever you prefer to call them, they’re freaking delicious. YOU’RE WELCOME.
Recipe (Makes 20)
- 1 head of cabbage
- 3/4 lb ground pork
- 2 tbsp of scallions
- 1 heaping tsp of minced ginger
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp tamari (gluten free soy sauce) – (I use this)
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar (or apple cider if you prefer) – (I use this)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil – (I use this)
- 2 tsp pepper – (I use this)
- 2 tsp kosher salt – (I use this)
View original post 304 more words