When you feel like you are going to cave and stuff some carbs into your mouth, it is time to preheat the oven and make a batch or two of these 2 carb cupcakes. Enjoy slowly while savoring a cup of coffee with heavy whipping cream! Preheat oven 375 F use cooking spray on pan/or muffin tins. Bake for 35 minutes – make a double batch and FREEZE. Mix 3 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp baking powder, 2 tbls Stevia, 1/3 cup melted butter, 1/2 cup sour cream, 2 cups almond flour. Mixture should be thick. OPTIONAL: 1/2 cup chia seeds for crunch and digestion. Try KETO Donuts
6 KETO PANCAKES / 2 Servings – MIX all ingredients inside a blender or nutria bullet
4 eggs + 1/3 cup coconut flour + 2 tsp vanilla + 3/4 cup sour cream or cottage cheese + 1 tbls Stevia
Pour batter from blender onto hot skillet (burns easily) – Spread butter atop and use sugar free syrup
SKILLET CAKE – use non-stick large skillet:
- 2 cups of sliced fresh strawberries
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup Stevia plus 1 tablespoon of liquid Stevia
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups coconut flour
- 1¾ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup sour cream
DIRECTIONS ontop of STOVE in NON-STICK skillet
- In LARGE bowl, using mixer, beat butter and Stevia at high speed until fluffy, 3 min, scrape sides of bowl. Reduce speed to low; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- In separate medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture. Add sour cream, then add more flour, beating until combined. Fold in chopped 1.5 cups of strawberries.
- Lay 1/2 cup of strawberries in non-stick skillet atop melted butter. Dust with Stevia. Spoon batter into prepared skillet or pan, spread mixture evenly. Arrange strawberry halves on top, slightly pressing into batter. Sprinkle with 1 tbls Stevia, or your fav sugar free sweetener. Put a lid on skillet. Cook in pan atop stove on low heat for 20 minutes. Lift edge to see if brown. When bottom is brown, carefully flip cake onto a platter. Then slide bottom up back into skillet. Cook on low for another 5 -8 minutes. Dust with Stevia. Let cake cool completely in skillet or pan on a wire rack.
What to do while you are fasting? Last meal at 6:30 PM – Next meal 18 hours later at 12:30 PM. WELL DONE you fasted and were not staved! Get busy in the kitchen and make a yummy Double Beefy Recipe
Lunch ideas, double burger patty with onions, lettuce, tomato. Take your dog for a walk and enjoy KNOWING that your body is burning excess sugar for fuel which will reverse insulin resistance for those diagnosed with prediabetes. The INFORMATION on this link is critical for your friends who are diabetic, or have hypertension. Reverse Resistance
2 thoughts on “Sweet Cravings Satisfied”
I was always a wiz in the kitchen, always trying new recipes and baking low carb goodies for occasional treats…as I lose mobility I’m not able to do what I used to but sometimes there are recipes that are keepers, which I save for a “good day” when I can enjoy it. And this is one such recipe! I dare not look at the donuts yet! I really should delve into some of your recipe posts :). You are brilliant in the kitchen!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh so sweet 😍 enjoy
LikeLiked by 1 person