Ah it feels like Spring in your mouth! Luscious love is good all year long! Love your partner, and love yourself by treating both with a sweet slice of cheese cake heaven! Viva Love! Easy to make the day before so that you can enjoy your sweetie pie in the evening!
INGREDIENTS Cheese cake
3 pkg Philadelphia cream cheese
1/2 cup Stevia or your favorite
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup sour cream + 4 eggs
INSTRUCTIONS: Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat cream cheese and Stevia ( 3 min) until fluffy
- Add sour cream, vanilla and beat ( 3 min )
- Add eggs one at a time and beat (1 min) for each egg added
- Grease cake pan, or pyrex square or cupcake holders with coconut oil
- Pour in the batter and bake 50-55 min for cake, 40 min for muffins
- Cool for 2 hours on a rack – then cover and chill for 4 hours
- MAKES 12 muffins, one small loaf + green silicone 15 bite size ( see pic below)
- For a chocolate ganache see this recipe KETO Crave Satisfaction
- CHOICE to NOT bake? Just pour batter into pretty serving dishes and place in freezer for an hour. Garnish with strawberry and drizzle chocolate ganache.