Smack your lips and WOW your taste buds! Another favorite KETO recipe that is kind to your kidneys. All the color and flavor will get you outdoors and all fired up to turn on the grill!
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch pieces)1 1/2 lbs
- olive oil1 tbsp
- soy sauce (lowest sodium available)1 tbsp
- rice wine vinegar1 tbsp
- STEVIA 1/2 tbsp
- lemon (juiced)1/2 whole
- garlic (cloves minced)2 whole
- Ginger (minced) 1/4 cup
- Red and Yellow bell pepper 2 whole
- Fresh Pineapple (chunks)10 oz
- red onion (medium size, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- jalapeno peppers, seeded, sliced THIN for an extra POW
Soak wooden skewers for 30 minutes in hot water. Place chicken chunks into ziplock, add all wet ingredients. Zip bag shut, squish bag to invigorate the meat with seasoning. Marinate in fridge overnight or 2 hours. Remove chicken chunks from marinade. Pour marinade into small pot and bring to a boil, then set aside to brush your skewed meat and veggies. Brush kabobs with marinade and grill 10-15 minutes. SERVE WITH BAKED SWEET POTATO SKINS or BLANCHED WHITE (not brown) RICE. Nephrologist approved to keep sodium and salt down.