Simple ingredients, preheat 350 F – bake time 60 minutes, enjoy a guilt free 5 NET CARB slice with a creamy cup of coffee! Use food processor, mix cream cheese, butter, and sweetener. Pulse until smooth. Add eggs, flours, lemon juice, baking powder, and lemon zest. Continue pulsing until the mixture is well combined.
INGREDIENTS FOR LEMON LOAF
1 cup cream cheese + 6 Tbls soft butter
3/4 cup sweetner (your choice)
6 eggs + 1/4 cup lemon juice + 2 1/2 cup almond flour + 1/2 cup coconut flour
1 Tbls baking powder + 2 tsp lemon zest
MIX together – line pan with parchment, pour thick mixture in – bake, cool.
INGREDIENTS FOR ICING – Just blend together
1/2 cup sweetener (your choice) Erythritol is best
1 tbls butter + 1 tsp lemon extract + 2 tsp water
***SEE 2017 recipes for Lemon pastry KETO Lemon Cake or KETO Lemon Loaf
2 thoughts on “Lemon Loaf”
Pingback: KETO Lemon Loaf | Living Abroad
From Susan Standish – Liking Lemon! Ingredients:
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup granular erythritol
5 large eggs
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups superfine almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tbs baking powder
1 tbs fresh lemon juice
1 tbs heavy cream
4 tbs powdered erythritol
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, add butter and erythritol. Whisk until evenly combined. Add eggs, one at
a time, whisking after each addition.
3. Add in lemon juice, zest and vanilla. Whisk until evenly combined.
4. Add in almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder. Whisk until evenly mixed. Your
batter should be thick.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan. Tap the bottom of the pan a few times against your counter
to settle and spread the batter evenly across the pan.
6. Bake cake in the middle of your oven for about 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted
comes out clean. Mine were done between 43-45 minutes each time. Let cake cool before
drizzling with glaze.
7. To make the lemon glaze, whisk together all ingredients. If the glaze is too thin, add more
powdered erythritol until it reaches your desired thickness. Drizzle over the cake.
Notes: Per slice: 198 calories, 5g carbs, 2g protein, 3g fiber, 1g sugar, 2g net carbs